Emma can help with:
- All Membership & Registration Services, including Online membership
- JCS Herd Book queries
- Members Account and Finance queries
- Marketing & promotion, including advertising and sponsorship
Allison can help with:
- Membership Applications
- Society events and competitions including the JYB weekend, Milk Production Awards, All Britain Photographic Competition
Becky can help with:
- Late Animal Registrations (animals aged 60 days or older) and Whole Herd Grade Up
- Membership Guidance & Jersey Cattle enquiries
- Jersey Young Breeders Weekend & JCS National Show
Claire can help with:
- Animal Registrations (under 60 days olds) including UK & Foreign Bull Registrations
- DNA & Genomic testing
- Embryo Registration
National Office Address:
The Jersey Cattle Society of the United Kingdom
A company registered by Guarantee.
Registered in England no. 18573.
Registered Charity no. 252271.
VAT Registration No. 199 3065 26.